There are a number of partner visa options available in New zealand.

If you are planning to come to New Zealand with working rights you will need a Partnership Work Visa. Your partner will either need to be on a valid work visa for 6 months, student visa (conditions apply), resident visa or be a New Zealand Citizen.

Visa Type
  • Form filled out and checked
  • Samples provided
  • Fixed fee, no hourly charge
  • All-inclusive service
  • Full representation

Price $2300

Scroll to top